ESports Industry thriving global industry where different types of online Sports like poker, cricket, football, kabaddi is played by sportspersons. Esports is an electronic platform where players can play online games. The experience is similar to watching a professional sports tournament where players can earn win exciting cash prizes by winning the match.
If you are serious about starting a professional Esports business then this blog will help you in creating your own eSports platform.
Most popular Esports games for which you can think about in 2020-21: Fantasy Cricket, Football, Kabaddi, Poker, Sports Betting etc.
Essential Features for Esports Website:
- The Timing of events should be easily available to users.
- Match reports should be proper, so the user can view them without any hassle.
- There should be the feature of “Tournament Manager” which can help user to run single and double elimination tournaments.
- The website should be responsive and user-friendly that provide a better user experience.
- A “Custom Leaderboard” allows the user to create his own customized leaderboards and compare his players and teams.
Now the trend is changing rapidly, technological advancement is increasing day by day and this increment creates a lot of opportunities in iGaming and therefore most of the young entrepreneurs take help from sports software development companies for developing web and application for their sports business.
Different Ways to Develop a Website Without Coding:
- Esports offers an eSports website builder that incorporates all the key features like events, scheduling, social networking, leaderboard etc.
- WordPress is another open-source CMS for the development of websites without coding, through themes and plugins you can build events because the theme controls the look and feel of the website whereas plugin controls functionalities.
We at Mobiweb Technologies have a prestigious name as a professional sports web and application development company with an aims to provide new insights in the iGaming industry.
We have expertise in creating iGaming solutions for all the major gaming industries including Fantasy Sports App, poker game development, Cricket app development, Sports betting, etc.
Points to Consider While Creating an Esports Website:
- You can choose a customized theme, themes have robust customization options that create a presentable website.
- You have to buy web hosting, there are many reputed hosting providers. The cost included in purchasing should be according to your budget and requirements.
- Design a hypnotic user interface, engage with a “platform as a service” provider so that you can focus on development.
- You have to think about “Application programming interfaces” for basic functions.
- Tournaments API includes features like collect and publish tournament information, list of scheduled tournaments, create and manage tournaments.
- You can show live scores and statistics on your websites, you can connect it via your homepage for pricing details.
- You have to pay attention to the management of your website through different techniques.
This era may become a good time to invest in Esports, many investors think that investment in esports is complex and challenging but this complexity generates huge opportunities for investors in Esports. If we see the density of sports lovers all over the world, then we can find that millions of people love to play online games and encourage other players.
Developing a professional website is not difficult once you understand the right tools and procedures. Hope this information will help you to understand the new trends in esports and how you can earn money through such online platforms